Our client is Switzerland Company and leader in the production of synthetic woven fabric for screen printing and filtration applications. Seeking for Regional Market Manager – Screen Printing for SEA; Japan, Korea, China, and Thailand as below qualification.
- Technical Support
- Provide local technical support in co-operation with Global Market Manager (Switzerland).
- Educates and trains local Sales Team and Distributors to ensure up-to date products and applications knowledge.
- Acts as the technical interface between Customer/Sales and Business/Development/Production to ensure the right solution is Provided
- Projects Management
- Create a pipeline of projects portfolio to ensure all sales and business opportunities are covered for a strong and sustainable growth.
- Ensure proper documentation of all projects in a structured manner.
- Regular updating and reporting to Management using standard Project Pipeline format.
- New Business Development
- Validate all sources of information (external & internal) to identify new business opportunities.
- Start market sensing activities for companies within SEA.
- Analyzing and summarizing competitors’ information and trends.
- Identify decision makers and follow up potential accounts.
- Support spec-in activities within SEA by seeking approval in the Headquarter (other
- SEA countries) for the respective activities.
- Increase brand awareness of company through networking with Academia, Societies, Industry and Governmental organizations related to the Printing industry.
- Technical Support. Build-up detailed Screen Printing industry knowledge concerning the use of woven mesh. Knows the main competitors and their value propositions.
- Projects Management. Execution of new projects towards commercialization resulting in a sustainable flow of additional sales turnover annually
- New Business Development. Develop a non-exhaustive list of key sales and business opportunities against a set target (in CHF) by Management
- General. Able to travel frequently (mostly within SEA, and sometimes Switzerland) and provide monthly updates on the progress towards YTD goals and expectations
- Age not over 45 years, Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related fields
- 5-8 years of experience in position / Business Development / Project Management / technical support / Market Development from Screen Printing industry
- Must have Screen Printing technical knowledge
- Preferably worked in a stencil house for a few years
- Business Development experience is appreciated
- High degree of travelling to the countries in the region is required
- Good English communication both in written and verbal
- Good presentation and communication skills
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)