Our client is a leader of industrial cleaning solutions who serve main clients in refinery, oil & gas business. Currently, they are looking for potential candidate who can fulfil their requirement as following;
- Managing overall Sales with key accounts in refinery or oil & gas business and takes ownership to deliver the country targets and plan.
- Determined to meet or exceed customer expectations and to develop client relationships built on trust as well as delivering the appropriate solutions tailored to client needs
- Accountabilities in sales, administration and operations activities, continuously develop strong team by providing appropriate training, coaching and other necessary means.
- Develop strong relationship with senior management at customers to secure long term business.
- Attend and participate in industry trade shows and exhibitions.
- Together with Channel Manager, develop strategy in the country and execute accordingly.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in technical or business (Chemical Engineering, Chemistry) or related fields.
- Preferably at least 5 years work experience with key accounts in refinery or oil & gas industry.
- Proactive, self-motivated, a fast learner, service minded, a strong team player and able to work under pressure in a multinational working environment.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- Able to travel aboard on a regular basis.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)