Our client is a center of region technologies and they are providing the best service since 2000 with 100 expert engineers. To support the business which is growing up, they are seeking a Regional Engineering Section Manager.
- Supporting and working with plant managements among Asia Pacific region to achieve current and future manufacturing goals and initiatives.
- Proactively engage with plant managements through budget planning/control and monitoring on KPI's.
- Organizing regional meeting with plant managements among Asia Pacific region to let them understand business environment and strategies.
- Organizing establishment of mid-term plan, yearly plan, and budget including preparation presentation material.
- As a management of IE team, build policy, mid-term plan and yearly plan and let subordinates understand including follow up closely in order to achieve target.
- Organizing and planning IE team, strategy, implementation plan, budget and administration as a management of IE team.
- Developing, conducting, monitoring, teaching, coaching IE staffs to be professional IE.
- 12 years of working experience in IE field.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering or related filed.
- High proficiency in English
- Excellent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
working hour : 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM (Mon-Fri)
Business : Auto Part Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)