Our client is one of the leading distributors of food and pharmaceutical ingredients and additives from all over the world.
Location: Rama 9, Bangkok
- Updating and renewing company product registrations which are mainly Food Ingredients and Additives, business licenses and any other/New licenses permits concerning FDA regulations.
- Preparing submissions of license variations and renewals in accordance with strict deadlines.
- Negotiating with regulatory authorities with regards to marketing authorization.
- Building close relationships with the FDA and gaining their support for smooth business operations.
- Monitoring and interpreting Thai regulatory issues and trends that will impact to company’s strategies in order to ensure that regulatory compliance efforts have a competitive advantage.
- Good command of English, Both in writing and verbal communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Sciences or Higher.
- At least 5 years of experience in regulatory affairs regarding Food Ingredients and Additives.
- Good connections with FDA administrators.
- Good coordination and communication skills.
- Able to manage priorities under pressure and multi-tasking skills.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)