Our client are a global company with company history over 150 years. Currently, they are growing more and more and be one of world food leaders. To support the company goals, they are seeking for a "R&D Poultry Manager"
- Analyzing sales data to identify opportunities and managing R&D programs to meet organization needs and to capitalize on potential new products.
- Managing and suggesting solutions to the teams positioning and market requirements.
- Providing consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level
- Exploring new ways to improve existing service and increasing profitability.
- Presenting creative and innovative product solutions including monitoring market trends and studying competitor’s service and product.
- Direct coordinating and developing of the innovation.
- Conducting products and providing technical expertise to sales and customer.
- Leading to drive customer focus and technical relationship plans for key customers and taking responsibility for customer satisfaction.
- Contributing to the definition company technology’s global, setting strategy for a core technology component with global or regional resources.
- Managing core technology component with global resources, significant financial Strategy or global reputation.
- 10 year experiences in Food processing business. Research & development, Food innovation, Food technologist management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science
- Good communication daily English as a primary language with computer literacy
- Participate and contribute to any special assignment as assigned by management team
- Thai nationality only
Working hour: 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM (Mon-Fri)
Business: Food Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)