Our client is one of the leader providing building material products and service for construction projects all over Thailand.
POSITION: R&D OFFICER – Building Materials
SALARY: THB 40,000
· Developing and improving products according to marketing and company assignment.
· Following up on the R&D process. Preparing related documents and performing product tests. Planning for each product development and process to achieve the related goal. Liaising with marketing/supplier/government sections.
· Ensure and maintain established all Quality policies and procedures.
· Sourcing and negotiate the new & existing raw materials for the local supplier.
· Monitoring all lab testing equipment and calibration to ensure all activities in testing lab are running smoothly.
· Identifying and documenting non-compliance issues product and customer complaint.
· Contact with 3rd party laboratory to conduct testing according to standard.
· Assist Regional R&D team for raw material source, evaluation and testing for other project/activities when required.
· Control lab bench work and sample preparation according to R&D testing method and requirement.
· Bachelor's Degree or higher in a Chemical /Polymer related field.
· At least 3 years experiences in developing a formula and QC in chemical construction business
· English proficiency: Able to read, understand and communicate in English and having basic writing skill
· Hands-on and practical with troubleshooting skill.