Our client is manufactures snack. It offers glutinous and jasmine rice cracker. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Samutprakarn, Thailand with operations in Japan, the United States, Europe, China, Asia, Australia, and Middle East. They are currently expanding business and now they are seeking for R&D Manager 1 position.
- Development of new products, processes and management.
- Application and development of material and process analysis.
- Prepare R&D reports and presentations.
- Project planning and communication of project status on regular basis.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional partners.
- Thai Nationality
- Female (30 - 40 years)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Food Science, Food Chemical or related field.
- At least 5 years in R&D field
- Understand of regulatory affairs in Food or Nutrition.
- Must be computer literate.
- Good Command in English
- Five-day work week (Mon - Fri / 08.00 - 17.30)
- Free shuttle bus
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)