“Our client, a Japanese foods brand is now seeking for a R&D Assistant Manager or R&D Manager who can handle their daily business in Thailand.
- Development of the Company's products. The customer demand.
- Develop the production formula according to the company. Japanese mother wanted
- Control and oversee production. To meet the standards
- Send samples to Japan
- Thai Nationality.
- Female / Male, age between 35 years up
- Bachelor’s Degree in Foods science or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Food Industries
- Computer skill (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- has completed the sensory evaluation training course successfully.
- Training in product development such as product quality testing and sensory evaluation methods
- Good communication of both written and spoken in foreign languages such as English or Japanese
- Strong Decision Making & Problem solving skills
- Good Negotiation & Management Skills
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Open minded, Pro-active, Innovative and can work under pressure.
Location : ROJANA INDUSTRIAL PARK, Ayutthaya Province
Working hour : 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM (Mon-Fri)
Business : Food
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)