Job Description :
- Monitor quality control in receiving raw material (RM/PM) and manufacturing processes to ensure all are in compliance with customer’s requirement/company’s standard and quality systems.
- Take action in QC issues daily of RM/PM/SMP/FG produced during the production process to ensure that quality control procedures are implemented effectively.
- In-Charge general quality system for product/raw material quality; documentation, hold and release product management and NC product control or stopping production line to correct or prevent product quality issue.
- Perform detailed investigation of non-conform of SMP/FG, determine the root causes and monitor corrective actions put in place for effectiveness.
- Support site activities which problem solving and troubleshooting activities to resolve product or raw material related issues that impact quality, cost and efficiency at the site.
- Participate investigate customer complaints and quality improvement programs.
- Ensure for all sample were correct and storage properly.
- Follow up on all responsibilities as stated in the various GMP/HACCP working procedures.
- Support all audit on Quality Management System and other related topic internal, customer and 3rd party audits.
- Perform any task assigned by QC Manager or management.
- Bachelor’s degree in food science, Food Technology, Argo-industry or release field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experiences QC/QA function in supervisor level from Food or related industries.
- Good understanding of GMP/HACCP/BRC system.
- Good command of English and Computer literacy.
- Analytical thinking, problem solving, supervisory and communication skills.
- Abilities to work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.