Our client is Logistic company at Sathorn
Role Description :
- Part of Quality Assurance (Testing) team to support WWL by perfroming system testing, regressinon testing, functional testing, end to end testing, automation testing by the usage of various tools and technologies.
- Complete customer request for testing their applications by participating in requirements and planning phases by obtaining release specific knowledge transfer, preparation of test schedule, test cases, test scenarios and test data.
- Perform Functional, Regression, Automation execution.
- Perform Automation scripting on Selenium/ UFT
- Perform defect logging in JIRA, retesting if required and updating JIRA and preparing daily status reports.
- Tracking the Test logs and uploading test cases into Share Point site and preparation of End of Summary test reports
- Coordination with various Applications and Development team
- Must have continuous learning, critical thinking and can do attitudes.
- Thai nationality only
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience with Testing and SDLC life cycle.
- Good skill on Java, VBscript is preferable.
- Good knowledge in Test Planning, Estimation, Scheduling, Test Automation, Test Scenarios, Test cases and Test Data.
- Good knowledge in MS Office, PL/SQL, multiple Operating Systems.
- Good written communication skill in English for preparing documentations and test scripts.
- Good verbal communication skills in English.
- Hands on with Functional, Integration, Regression Testing
- Hands on with GUI and Cross Browser Testing
- Hands on Mobile and Hand Held devices Testing
- Knowledge on EDI files will be advantage.
Working Conditions: Monday to Friday: 9.00 – 18.00
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)