Our client is a manufacturing of construction equipment and their parts as following;
- Responsible for purchasing management to meet goals achieve the company’s cost and quality objectives and support all procurement activities.
- Leader for the new project/model activities including select sources, resource management decisions, bidding and negotiation with price, contract agreement.
- Defining purchasing strategy in line with strategy and purchasing policy.
- Control inventory parts in optimum level and manage inventory teams to achieve target.
- Management supplier development teams including monitoring supplier performance and supplier improvement plans.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering fields.
- Familiar with the automotive or heavy industrial with experience in purchasing, procure or supplier development management.
- Professional certification in Purchasing and/or Inventory Management
- Proactive, self-motivated, a fast learner, service minded, a strong team player, able to work under pressure in a multinational working environment and effectively operate in a cross-functional team and multicultural environment.
- Proficiency in MS-Office, E-mail (Outlook), Internet or ERP system software SAP in MM, PP module.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)