Our client is a leading construction materials focusing on building facade, roofing and sealant & adhesive industry. Our suppliers are world renowned companies such as GE Toshiba Silicones, GE Plastics, GE Consumer & Industrial, BASF and etc.. They are looking for ambitious, energetic talent to join our team.
- Manage purchasing and importing of products from US, Europe, Japan, China, etc.
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure optimal pricing, credit terms & terms of service
- Maintain and manage relationship with overseas supplier
- Develop and maintain inventory management & ordering process & model to ensure optimal inventory level
- Work with sales team to develop accurate product sales & inventory forecast
- Prepare relevant reports for management relate to purchasing, ordering, and inventory level
- Prepare quarterly business review with overseas suppliers
- Responsible for managing optimal foreign exchange exposure on imported products
- Minimum bachelor degree in business, marketing, accounting, finance, or engineering
- Age 30 to 42 year old, Thai nationality
- Strong English communication — written, reading, and spoken; TOEIC score of 600 & above
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in purchasing & supply chain in import/export role
- Strong negotiation, problem-solving, and communication skill
- Good understanding of import procedures, purchasing, supply chain, and forecasting
- Comfort & good understanding of math, financial & statistical concepts
- Strong knowledge of excel, power point, Google documents & other software tools
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Great personality, able to work well with team and other members in organization
- Five-day work week
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)