Our Japanese client is Steel processing industrial business who new set up Company. They are looking for potential candidate who can fulfill their requirement as following
- Bachelor’s degree from Logistic management, Business management or related field.
- Purchasing experience of 5 years minimum with import /export and BOI.
- Have experience with new set up company would be advantage.
- Strong with negotiation skills, Creative, Flexible and Discreet.
- Good English communication and computer skill.
- Performing all activities of Purchasing Dept. which include strategic sourcing, smart purchase, budget control, etc.
- Negotiate with suppliers, contractors, maker, integrator, system providers on lead-time, cost and quality to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
- Participate in regional sourcing import of machinery, equipment, materials (BOI) from Japan and maintain good collaboration with key suppliers including supplier development program.
- Setting and monitoring key performance indicator for both supplier and buyer.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)