Our Japanese client is Automotive and Electric industrial business who expended the business. They are looking for potential candidate who can fulfill their requirement as following.
- Bachelor ‘s Degree in business administration, Japanese or relate field.
- Male/Female 33 - 37-year-old.
- At least 5 year in purchasing in Manufacturing or Automotive would be advantage.
- Good command in Japanese JLPT N3 Up and English skills.
- Good attitude and logical thinking.
- Supporting procurement activities including processing purchase orders, and material controlling to ensure a continuous supply of goods and services, creating an optimal mix of cost, lead time, quality, and service to satisfy all customer and site needs including all of Raw Material, Spare Parts and Factory Supplies.
- Responsible for contract signing and ERP orders entry; follow up program purchasing progress, such as delivery, payment, after-sales service, etc.
- Coordinate between Japanese Management and staff.
- Coordinate and participate as steering committee of company’s activities.
- Have leadership skill.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)