Our client, Japanese manufacturer (Big firm) is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as;
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks.
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
- Prefers male, age 40 – 50 yrs.
- Thai nationality only!!
- Bachelor Degree in related field.
- Proven working experience as purchasing manager, agent or officer.
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management.
- Interest in market dynamics along with business sense.
- A knack for negotiation and networking.
- Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures.
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Prefers Japanese & English speaker.
Location: Amatacity, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)