Our client is an international client who produce the tools, equipment and machinery, looking Purchasing coordinator experience.
- Sourcing new suppliers (Price develop, quality improve, reliability and service qualify).
- Strategy plan and handle of cost reduction, pricing negotiation.
- PO Preparation, markets trends analyze.
- Domestic & oversea purchasing (Machinery, equipment, and construction) organize.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Engineering fields only.
- Analytical Skill, strategic management skills,
- Strong communication, Service - minded, detail-oriented.
- Toeic score: 700 up is preferred.
- SAP program.
Working hour: Alt/ Sat
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)