- Fully responsible for the procurement of commodities through the development and implementation of commodity strategy plans and the management of supplier relationship.
- Responsible for price negotiation, planning, production and quality control.
- Monitor macro trends in supplier and contract base and implement plans to react.
- Build and develop partnership relationships with key suppliers, vendors and customers.
- Order materials and services as per negotiated and appropriately approved as well as review quotations.
- Prepare purchase requisitions, approve and issues purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
- Maintain procurement files and track purchasing activity and measurements.
- Ensure supplier compliance with site and company requirements for safety.
- Assist department in developing and implementing purchasing strategies for products.
- Responsible for planning, developing and buying materials, parts, supplies and equipment in a timely and cost-effective way; timely manner while maintaining appropriate quality standards and specifications.
- Develop and review purchasing requests and ensure authorization as necessary to facilitate the timely purchase of new food products.
- Responsible for helping lower the cost and secure agreements.
- Thai Nationality only, male or female age between 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related fields.
- At least 5 years experiences in purchasing management, having catering experience will be an advantage
- Strong competency in negotiation skill with proactive character.
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy especially in MS Office suit.
- Able to work under hard pressure and decide under tough situation with time constraint
- 6 days’ work per week – Monday to Saturday from 8.00 AM – 17.00 PM
- Working location in Songkhla
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)