Our client is a global leader of food manufacturer in the world based in Spain.
- Liaising with engineering team to develop and procure components that satisfy the relevant engineering and quality requirements.
- Responsible on planning and managing to purchase and support special project and sourcing machine, equipment, tools, spare part and other parts with the same or equivalent to specification.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies and procedures.
- Initiating and supporting buyers with negotiation with suppliers regarding costs, lead-times and payment terms, etc. to ensure that requirement deadlines are achieved
- Monitor PR, issue PO and contract, follow up delivery to supplier and take claim for all damaged goods to supplier under guarantee period.
- Attending related project meetings including New Line/Machine Meetings, Project Meetings and
- Design Change Implementation Meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineer or related engineering field.
- Have knowledge of Electrical or Mechanical parts.
- At least 5 years experiences in purchasing management a leader or supervisor level.
- Strong working knowledge of local rules and regulations.
- Good command in English Communication and Excellent in Thai language.
- Strong Leadership, Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Problem solving and decision-making ability, Initiative and Optimistic, Good Characteristic.
Location: Bangkok (BTS)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)