Our client are the largest food group and leaders in rice production and second global fresh and dry pasta manufacturers
- Manage purchase requisition and request for rice and packaging development, import product, PR sale, logistic support.
- Manage and execute purchasing activities according to policies and procedures
- Negotiate with Suppliers to achieve added value, reduced risks and increased predictability
- Perform follow up and expediting of orders
- Monitoring of order movements/status, perform goods receipt, complaint handling and facilitate payment processes.
- Supplier management for all categories of rice and packaging development, import product, PR sale, logistic support.
- Visit and audit Suppliers in the Country and 3rd countries
- Issue PO/ Contract, record and update into SAP system and coordinate with supplier to follow up delivery.
- Monitoring and improving work process of rice, packaging and loading equipment
- Analyzing improvement of rice and packaging development, import product, PR sale, logistic support
- Manage and Control to rice and packaging development, import product, PR sale, logistic support
- Control and check quality document system for all types of purchasing.
- Controlling the coordination of procurement between the head office and warehouse.
- Procurement of rice, auxiliary materials, logistics services
- Price negotiation rice, auxiliary materials, logistics services and other services related to export and trading operational.
- Monitor PR, issue PO/contract to record and update into SAP system
- Manage rice and auxiliary materials delivery related activities with supplier
- Perform fair and timely sourcing, evaluation and purchases for direct
- Provide structured recommendation to purchase for all item exceeding authority matrix, and support decision making of the Purchasing Manager (Direct)
- Negotiate with Suppliers to achieve added value, reduced risks and increased predictability for company.
- Monitoring and improving work process of direct purchasing and all activities concern, in order to meet ISO, GMP/HACCP, ISO, BRC quality standard.
- Monitor & update delivery status with suppliers and responsibility as assigned by purchasing manager (direct) Report directly to Purchasing Manager (direct).
- At least B.Sc. in Agriculture, Horticulture, Crop Sciences or related fields with practical experiences.
- Ability to work under adverse conditions in the field
- Minimum of 4 years of experiences in farm or plantation consultants
- Must be able to drive and has a car driving license
- Able to travel across many provinces and willing to work in the farms.
- Strong skills in leadership, project management, critical think, logical problem solving, interpersonal and communication
- Good command in English is a must
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)