“Our client, a Japanese company is now seeking for a Purchase Assistant Manager who can handle their business in Chonburi.”
- Monitor CR item and follow up buyer.
- Control customer new model event.
- Development & Improvement supplier.
- Support monitor risk supplier management.
- Handle supplier negotiate price, payment term. shipment and contracts.
- Thai Male age 30-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field (Engineering will be advantage)
- Experience in Manufacturing process as least 3 years.
- Understand drawing structure components.
- Experience in cost down activities.
- Ability to communicate in English; writing, speaking is necessary. (Toeic 500 will be advantage)
- Good communication skills & able to work under high pressure.
Working day: Mon – Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)