- Lead solution development by project management methodology. Manage stakeholders associated with winning opportunities.
- Influence sales team in the process of filtering project opportunities, to achieve win rate target.
- Make sales quotation/ proposal and ensure delivering sale proposal for SSB business on time.
- Follow processes to implement proposal development activities which include but is not limited to bid assessment, risk estimation, proposal generation, proposal approval, order entry, Front log report and internal transfer.
- New industry application knowledge transferred to Sales, FBL, and SSB engineering team.
- Contribute to the development of marketing collaterals such as brochures, white papers and application notes in specific industries.
- Coordinate with the C&N team, Finance team and the Credit management Team
- High bachelor’s degree or above in automation or electrical engineering field.
- Tact, excellent interpersonal skills, and self-motivation are essential characteristics.
- Extensive analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Good English writing and speaking skills.
- Typically, 6 years or more of related experience in a project-oriented environment.
- Related vertical experience for relevant industry is a must.
- Have skills of Analytical, problem solving, proposal writing & generation, solution development, and project management
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)