- Responsible for research and track information regarding to new business trends as well as keep track on property competitors.
- Responsible for research and develop strategies plan to identify market opportunities and potential projects development, assess market situation for each property, understand its strength, weakness and potential of its market segment.
- Conduct residential inspection for property agent, in-house and outside guests as per requested.
- Responsible for developing and managing marketing budgets and oversee internal operating budget.
- Oversee and direct marketing function to identify and develop new potential customers for the company.
- Responsible for supervising, planning and developing marketing activities and communication materials.
- Responsible for brands communication, public relations as well as supporting E-business development in area of marketing, promotions, public relation and distribution.
- Responsible for analyzing, evaluating the effectiveness of sales method, costs control and outcomes.
- Manage shareholder report for Sales and Marketing sections.
- Create and implement short-term and long-term goals, set objectives, policies and operating procedures.
- Responsible for team training both in team and individually.
- Monitor property licenses and awards as well as coordinate with lawyer for all company trademarks.
- Monitor company’s website and social medias movement.
- Coordinate and follow up on Residence’s accounts and monthly meeting with Account and Estate team.
- Bachelor’s or higher level in Business Administration, Hospitality Management, Finance, Law or related fields with legal knowledge is a must.
- Thai nationality only, age between 32-40 years old.
- Must have at least 3 years’ direct experience as Property Sales Manager in 4*- 5*hotel business.
- Enthusiasm attitude, active, excellence interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Able to develop strategies and plan to identify marketing opportunities as well as manage effectiveness of sales, costs control and outcome.
- Able to work on a flexible schedule, including working on weekends and holidays.
- Excellence written and spoken in both English and Thai.
- Position available in Phuket.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)