Our client is leading of manufacturer for Automotive Manufacturing. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- To implement improvements to processes, methods and controls and product design.
- Ensure safe working practices are designed into all processes
- To perform the manufacturing engineering function for special projects, production lines, cost reduction, and continuous improvement thru analytical approach.
- Develops and implements optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications, safety requirements and quality standards.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project or process improvement from automotive manufacturing
- Experience in Assembly, and Injection process.
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing, 6 Sigma, kaizen, TPM, TPS, or other
- Experienced on quality standard ISO-TS16949 & quality management tool
- Good command in English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)