Our client is a jewelry warehouse now seeking for a Project Manager, who can manage all IT system for their business.
- Running reports from existing databases; developing new reports and optimizing existing structure
- Perform ad-hoc data gathering and analysis, from management requests
- Ensuring that KPIs are developed in accordance with the order of PST chain of command e.g. preparation/presentation of operational figures on daily/weekly/monthly basis. Ensuring that reports are accurate and deviations are corrected.
- Understanding and producing technical and functional design documentation, describing logical and physical workflows; providing support and training for new users one existing platforms and solutions.
- Being able to manage deadlines, checklists, standard procedures
- Providing operational support for new product / service development
- Helping review and maintain reporting and IT infrastructure
- Supporting TDC continuous development in all departments
- Be responsible for supporting IT issue resolution and coordinate with support / issue escalation helpdesks, both PANDORA and external vendors, to ensure hardware and software is functioning properly.
- Work with IT and external vendors to deploy software and hardware upgrades
- Ensure the best customer satisfaction
- Be able to achieve the goals of the completion period for IT work.
- Be able to achieve the goals of quality management of ISO and KPIs
- Be able to achieve the objectives of accuracy and completeness of the presented report
- Experience: relevant work experience, or experience in supply chain, logistics or warehouse or project management environment is an advantage.
- Education: A degree in supply chain/logistics or IT is an advantage.
- Be able to travel abroad and work outdoors.
- Fluency of English – listening, speaking, reading, and writing
- Knowledge of SQL / VB.NET or any other programming language an advantage.
- IT skills – advanced understanding of Windows / MS Office suite
- Able and willing to learn on the job, creative thinking, positive attitude, team-oriented
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)