Position: Project Manager
Salary: 30,000-50,000 THB (Negotiable)
Location: Bkk, flexible WFH
- Responsible for delivering esports projects on time within budget and scope.
- Act as an intermediary between the different function teams, both within and outside of the organization, and oversee the overall progression of the various tasks required
- Able to work eﬃciently in high pressure situations and possess critical problem solving skills.
- Thai national. Bachelor’s or above in Project Manager, Business Administration, or any related Fields
- 2-5 years of experience in all aspects of planning, managing and executing event
- Strong administrative process and internal communication skills as well as able to manage external stakeholders.
- Good understanding and love of video games and/or e-sports is highly preferable
- Experience with working and planning live events is a strong plus
- Good command of English both written and spoken