Our client is world’s leading technology in Food industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Providing support to project managers and oversee which consists of;
- Project deliverable, including scope, benefits, justification, etc.
- Project budget, including capital and project expense, on-going operating expense, one-time costs, and on-going savings and benefits.
- Project schedule, including milestone events, start-up, etc.
- Resource requirements, including Plant, Area and Corporate team members, consultants, business resources, contractors and vendors, etc.
- Training, go-live and on-going support plan to ensure effective implementation and minimize risk to business.
- Direct and leads studies and investigations which may result in a capital projects.
- Ensures a complete assessment of technical, business, operating and financial considerations to rapidly allow a decision to continue or abandon to be made. Ensures all appropriate parties are involved in the study.
- Manage technical design, equipment selection, schedules and milestones effectively to
- Deliver project objectives. Provides appropriate project management reports. Ensures asset management, maintenance, quality and safety requirements are met.
- Ensure that project justification financials utilize the best available information from
- Each respective function. Ensure that manufacturing performance metrics are developed and agreed to by related Supply Chain management.
- Coordinate with team to verify specification, qualify, and install machines and utilities, and devices to meet company, Industrial, and Project operation/quality standard.
- Male, age 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 3 years in Project Management with Food Manufacturing.
- Knowledge on Hygienic Engineering Design, GMP, HACCP and other related food safety procedures.
- Background of automation and control of automatic production facility
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing), prefers TOEIC higher than 600.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to travel aboard.
Working day: only Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)