- Responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines needed to complete a project.
- The Project Engineer works to plan projects, establish project criteria, coordinate project reviews, and ensure the proper implementation of project elements.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation Engineering or relevant
- Over 5 years of experience in Engineering Project Management of Energy, Power Plant, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical