Our client is world’s leading technology in biotechnology industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Responsible for maintaining facilities and compliance with GMP guidelines and requirements.
- Responsible for collaboration with manufacture functions to ensure all production processes comply with GMP standards.
- Provide guidance to employees on all GMP 's related issues.
- Monitoring and control of the manufacturing environment. Maintains safe and clean facilities.
- Coordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate.
- Performs Change control / Process validation documents and quality documents management.
- Other duties as directed or assigned.
- Male, age between 28 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Biotechnology, Chemical Technology or related fields.
- At least 5 yearsin production of GMP, HACCP, ISO 14001, HALAL.
- Strong leadership and analytical thinking.
- Good command of English. (Writing, Reading)
Allowance: provided bonus 3 months as average
Working day: only Monday to Friday (8.00 -16.30)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)