Our client is leading automotive parts manufacturer supplied to leading assembly car manufacturing. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details.
- Control production activities as planned to meet customers' requests
- Manage subordinates in production line
- Supervise staff in good discipline & cooperation to the targets / policies
- Develop skill of staff
- Improve quality, productivity & Safety at workplace
- Cooperate and coordinate with related section to meet Corporate goals
- Control and update Work Instruction
- Male age 25-35 years old up, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineer or Engineer related field.
- At least 3 years experienced in Production.
- Has experience in Automotive parts manufacturing will be advantage.
- Has experience in Forming process will be advantage.
- Knowledge in TS16949.
- Good command in English.
Working day: Mon-Fri + Sat Scheduled.
Allowance: Bonus 5 months as average
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)