Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
Knowledge in printing machine or other process in production line and understanding drawing.
- Supervise staff in good discipline & cooperation to the targets / policies
- Develop skill of staff (OJT)
- Control production activities as planned to meet customers' requests
- Improve quality, productivity & Safety at workplace
- Male or female 28 – 40 years old.
- Diploma, Bachelor Degree or upper.
- Experience in people management, Injection and Assembly in manufacturing at least 4 years.
- Document control, have a good problem solving skill, strong leadership and able to work with team.
- Require English skills for working.
Location: Amata nakorn
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)