Our clients is Automotive parts manufacturing. Now they are seeking the potential candidates to join with them.
- Create daily production planing.
- Leading daily production supervising assembly staff ensuring processes and work instructions are followed.
- Training and development of workers to meet required skill level
- Build effective teams, develop motivation and commitment and maintain morale, including rotation of staff
- Monitoring of order and cleanliness - 5s.
- Monitoring, reporting and steering of relevant KPI’s.
- Making necessary production related inputs in ERP system and ensure data integrety e.g. backflush, output etc.
- Shift work rotating between day and night shift, inclding work onSaturdays as required by custmer demands.
- During night shift and weekend operations the shift supervisor will additionally supervise indirect staff such as QU, FA and LO
- Male/ Female, Age 28 years old up
- High vocational in any field
- 2-5 years experience in Automotive industry.
- Knowledge about ERP system preferably QAD
- Knowledge of MTM and REFA methods.
- Have leadership skill or experience in supervisor skill
- Able to work in shift.
Location: Pluak Daeng,Rayong
Business Type: Automotive Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)