Our client, a Japanese Manufacture of Electronic Control Devices for Automotive, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Production Planning and Control Engineer.
- Control Material and finished goods stock , Planning to import material order follow plan
- Continuous management , monitoring and improvement on production planning procedure
- Analysis customer order part product and summarize data
- Management and review monthly production line planning, Delivery schedule planning and material planning
- Issue bill of material (BOM), production plan schedule of new model and follow up schedule.
- Communicating with internal production and support organizations to manage the plan in efficient.
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female (26 – 32 years old)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Experience 4 years up in Production planning and control.
- Knowledge of production control, material order management , logistics, warehouse and ERP system
- Have experience in Electronics or Automotive Manufacturing.
- Can be work well under pressure job
- Good in English language
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)