- Control Production planning process to produce lubricant products.
- Control subordinate in the production planning area.
- Co-ordinate with Blending/DCS, Filling, WH, SCM staff/Supervisor about production activities.
- Maintain production planning record.
- Confirm production planning schedule with Supervisor and related section.
- Prepare production planning report and daily report.
- Issue and follow up blend plan instruction & report.
- Training operator about production planning process.
- Other task assignment from supervisor, manager, senior manager or management
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female, age between 27-35 years old up.
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or Industrial Engineer.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in planning field.
- Good command of English, both writing and speaking skills
- Knowledge of SAP will be advantage.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)