Position : Production Engineer (Automation)
Business Type : Automotive - Engine Components
Location : Bang Chan Industrial Estate, Bangkok
Working hours : 8.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. (Mon-Fri)
Keys Responsibilities :
- Conduct engineering assessments together with other team functions of new project management.
- Be a core team member of new Auto Cell, coordinate, cooperate and build up the cell performance with the team and International colleagues.
- Generate of tracking reports as required for Project and Management meetings.
- Lead, and coordinate with other team functions in cost improvement project (CIP).
- Investment (CAPEX) control and monitoring from starting to completion by working closely with related team functions to achieve its objective.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (IE/ME/EE and/or related field); advanced degree highly desirable.
- 3 years of experience or equivalent in manufacturing, robotics or automation is preferred.
- Experience in robotics or automation would be preferable.
- Experience in PLC would be preferable.
- Strong in analytical & problem solving skill & good engineering background.
- Ability to prioritize work load to meet deadlines.
- Ability to think strategically, scope tasks, and set goals. Demonstrated experience in strategic planning as well as tactical execution.
- Proven team working and teambuilding skills.
- Good command of English language in reading, written and oral communication are strongly required.