Our client is leading of manufacturer for Steel Manufacturing. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details.
- Strong experience in steel manufacturing
- Strong experience in technical skill (Machine Installation) and manpower management
- Control budget, safety, quality, productivity, and manpower at workplace
- Training plan, skill up and performance assessment.
- Supervise staff in work for achieve target.
- Kaizen activity, 5S.
- Age 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree of Engineering or relate field.
- Have experience in new set up company.
- Experience in people management in steel manufacturing at least 5 years.
- Document controls have a good problem-solving skill, strong leadership and able to work with team.
- Can communicate in English or Japanese
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)