Our client, is high leader for Electronics parts, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Engineer (PLC).
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics/ Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Expertise in PLC control , Auto CAD, Six sigma.
- Strong management skills, problems - solving.
- Decision making, high leadership, proactive, and
- At least 3 years experiences in Electronic industries.
- Design, layout in process lines by using PLC.
- Machine installation and repair.
- PM/TPM defect reduction.
- Machine improvement, productivity, and troubleshooting.
- Able to test all new equipment.
Working Hour: Mon - Fri
Business: Electronics Part
Benefit Package: Annual Bonus, Provident Fund, Transportation allowance.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)