Our client is specialists in the manufacturing of customized precision machine parts and components. These include automotive components, printer rollers, mechanical devices, and sub-assemblies as well as surface treatment services.
- Managing production teams to fulfil customer demand.
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement.
- Male or Female, Age 35 years old up, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Industrial Engineer or related field.
- Have experience in automotive manufacturing.
- Good knowledge of CNC.
- Good command in English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)