- Own the product plan and its execution for Asia markets, including the design and development of new products and product enhancements.
- Responsible for upholstery product detailing from concept to development for the region.
- Responsible for developing a balanced assortment of products, including case goods and other product additions, to meet the various market needs thereby maximizing sales as well as being cognizant of SKU management for plants.
- At least 5 years of product merchandising experience in textile or furniture industry
- Preferably someone who has experience working in China and be able to speak some Chinese
- Strong presentation skills and understanding of profit analysis