Our client is a leading’s manufacturer and distributor of non-acute medical equipment (International Company)
- Working with the Marketing Team to develop the Marketing, Communication and Promotional plans for a product portfolio for Thailand markets.
- Ensure that Business and Marketing Plans are implemented in a timely and effective manner to provide clear direction and support to all relevant business teams to enable achievement of Annual Sales and Margin targets.
- Manage all aspects of a Product life cycle and Product Marketing to ensure growth in market share and optimization of profitability.
- 5 years product management experience.
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Business or related field
- Relevant industry knowledge in Rehabilitation/Aged Care/Homecare in the public and private sector
- Product knowledge in the Rehabilitation/Aged Care/Homecare industry an advantage
- Well-honed experience in developing and implementing marketing plans and events
- Skills in influencing and motivating sales teams to drive business to achieve target in their area of responsibility
- Clear understanding of opportunity management and balancing risk with reward.
- Knowledge and understanding of Product life-cycle Management
- Knowledge and experience managing key product promotional events and research.
- Previous experience in managing in a quality environment.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically whilst maintaining a “hands-on” management style in the day-to-day operations
- Competent at the Microsoft suite of Office products.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)