“Our Japanese client, IT and Telecommunication Service provider Company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Product Manager (Network Service).”
- Lead the establishment of products and services and commercial launch through end – of – life (including creation of technical specification, service condition, sale trainings material, etc)
- Individual will work closely with many internal organizations including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT and Operations
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs (Request for Information) and RFPs (Request for proposal) to sales team / account manager
- Act as a key liaison and feedback channel to internal team for competitive intelligence and market trends
- Male / Female, age 34 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor degree or above in Telecommunication / MIS / Computer Science / Computer Engineer and MBA would be plus.
- Over 7 years’ experiences in Product Management or Service Design and understand product life cycle in TCP/IP protocol suite (strong with Layers 1 – 3), Layer 1/2 WAN protocols, LAN / WAN topologies.
- Through understanding of the underlying technologies and economics within the Telecom and / or ISP industries / Regulation.
- Ability to manage product profitability.
- Experience in the global service provider market is preferred.
- Working with mid and large national and multi – national Telecom industries.
- Ability to balance technical and business issues and communicate appropriately with both technical and business experts.
- Develop and document product related documents and artifacts such as market requirements, product requirements, service descriptions, data sheets, training material and customer facing collateral.
- Strong relationship building, teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Fluent in written and oral communication and presentation skill.
Location : Asoke
Working time : Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:00 o'clock
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)