Our client is world’s leading in Plastic Packaging industry. They are looking for potential candidate who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Male/Female, age 27 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineer, Logistic & Supply Chain Management or relate field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in material planning, production planning
- Good communication in English.
- Strong analysis skill and can use excel, SAP, Oracle ERP.
- Manage/update purchasing database. Contact and follow up local and oversea suppliers to receive product on-time delivery (Supply chain duty)
- Co-operate with Logistics about in co terms, forwarder etc. for making smooth shipment.
- Lead meeting with supplier, engineering, production and all related departments to resolve product/service issues.
- Make a Conference meeting with Global Management in case Procurement
- Create & Release & Approve PO by system.
- Ensure good contract developed with suppliers.
- Participate in regional and global strategic sourcing efforts.
- Issue RFQ and perform supplier selection following Law material.
- Coordination/work with Requester for sourcing plan
Working day: Mon – Fri (08.00 - 17.00)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)