Company Profile: Our client is Japanese Construction Company. They are looking for candidate to join as a Procurement Assistant Manager
- New set-up Procurement Department
- Responsible for designing and implementing sourcing strategies and procurement plans to support account, corporate and client strategies and objectives.
- Drafts, reviews, negotiates, and maintains contracts and other business documents in support of the purchase of goods and services.
- Manages the process of contract terminations, expiration, extensions and renewals.
- Interfaces with/advises peers and corporate management staff with changes or results.
- Manages the supplier performance management and development program.
- Negotiates contracts for goods, services, supplies, equipment, etc., ensuring quality, cost-effectiveness and timely delivery.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Male or female only, age 35 - 40 years old, Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field
- At least 5 years-experience working on Procurement position in any industry.
- Can spoke and written in English.
- Able to work on Saturday half day (8.30-12.00)
Location: Phetchaburi Road, Bangkok
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)