Our client is world leading technology of Japanese Automotive manufacturing, we are looking for potential candidate of Plant Manager position;
- Follow company’s policy and targets to making work strategy for each subordinated divisions.
- Define policy and yearly working targets for conformable of subordinates.
- Planning production process controlling in a short term and long term.
- Controlling, following and evaluating on subordinate’s works. And also adjust working strategy for achieving the targets.
- Control the quality of the products by standard.
- Support an activity for improves the quality on production process.
- Control production cost and deduct cost in production.
- Analyze, Set organize and control manpower in divisions.
- Making, Provide, Allocate the resources and budgets.
- Safety and sanitation management.
- Set a regulation for disciplines will happen in work.
- Raise and improving employees’ knowledge and skill in divisions.
- Manages the policy and rules of environment including the regulations of the environmental standards. Manages the policy and rules of quality including the regulations of the quality standards.
- Follow the commandant’s order.
- Applicable for Thai nationality only.
- Male, age 42 years old up.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is benefit.
- At least 20 years in plant operation with automotive fields, especially in Manpower management, preferable company size over 1,000+.
- Over 5 years in management role as General Manager, Plant Manager or Factory Manager.
- Has direct experience in Union negotiation.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
Allowance: gasoline allowance, average bonus 6 months and working only Monday to Friday.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)