Our client is a large food manufacturer with 1000 staffs and exporting frozen poultry meat to Europe and Japan market. Currently, they are seeking for a Plant General Manager.
- Managing and leading all production, quality control, hygiene, warehouse, cold storage and loading management.
- Handling direct production and ensures cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality, accuracy and performance standard.
- Assuring strict enforcement of all safety, HSE, GMP&HACCP, BRC regulations.
- Assuring that customer service and relations are provided effectively through timely delivery of quality products.
- Assuring that all plant operations comply with the company policy, laws, and regulations.
- Making sure that all production parameters, SOP, food safety, GMP, HACCP, BRC principles are effectively followed by production team.
- Driving process improvement, adhering to plans/budgets and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Thai nationality only.
- Experience 10 years in direct food production, 5 years in management.
- Knowledge of manufacturing system with GMP, HACCP, BRC standards
- Strong leadership and coaching skill, team building, decision making and people management.
- Good common in English and computer skill.
Working hour: 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM (Mon-Sat)
Business: Food Manufacturing
- Medical insurance
- Transportation allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)