Our client, Japanese Company specialize in foods. Now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Planning Deputy Manager in Saraburi.
- Manage and control production planning supervision, scheduling for production, preparing production schedules
- Making sure each operation meets shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders
- Work with other relevant department to change or adjust MRP when necessary to support production expedite/cancellation, vendor/planner holidays.
- Analyze production specification and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, machine loading and material requirement
- Develops, maintains and controls the master production schedule, daily plan assignment, and daily output
- Manage raw material inventory and prepare purchase request to obtain raw materials level to ensure sufficiency for production
- Manage and control inventory in optimized and sufficient level in line with commercial perspective
- Eliminate potential supply chain failures as part of the daily planning process by communicates production planning issues to relevant areas as SL, Production, Purchase, Warehouse etc.
- Additional task as per supervisor assignment (if required)
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Industrial Engineer , Business Administration or Statistics or related field
- Have experience in Demand Planning / Material Planning / Supply Planning / Production Planning / Machine planning at least 3-5 years in supervisory level or middle management level
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Speaking English language fluently
- Proficient in computer literacy and able to use in operating of Microsoft office program
Business: Food industry
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)