Our client is an international manufacturer of innovative electronics.
- Responsibilities in function of new model, product quality improvements, cost reductions, and related fields.
- Handling for product quality issue and being participate in product inspections process to get customer complaints, review & analyze data closely with quality team.
- Supporting of initial sampling and inspection including testing or activities in lab and ensure testing on external standards & preparation of related document.
- Carrying out various jobs as requested by internal or external customers by using metrology equipment.
- Leading the work of improvement process and maintaining laboratory devices in a good condition.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mechanical or Electrical or related fields.
- Skill to use engineering tools, Laboratory measurement equipment.
- Experience in natural gas, refrigerant, electrical system and air emission.
- ISO standard of laboratory.
- Leadership skills & proven effectiveness in operational / project team leader roles.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)