We are currently looking for CONSULTANT, PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS for ENTERPRISE SW, BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SW, A LEADING PROVIDER OF ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS SINCE 1999.
You will be based in Bangkok, and be involved in the delivery of training content on business analytics to corporate customers, with opportunities for consulting projects for varying industries. The position offers a challenging environment with leading edge technology and strategic organizations as its customers.
- Responsibilities in project consulting and professional services delivery, and training services
- Be responsible for pre-sales activity for advanced and predictive analytics, such as pilot projects, customized demonstrations, proof of concept etc.
- Partake in and provide timely, high quality, and detailed training sessions for corporate customers.
- Works with customers to identify business opportunities, goals, or objectives; determines if objectives can be met using an analytical approach and develops hypothesis.
- Identifies key data requirements and acquires data; harmonizes, rescales, and cleans data for statistical techniques; applies data visualization techniques to evaluate data for model specification etc.
- Builds custom quantitative models by applying advanced statistical methods such as causal and predictive modeling, forecasting, data mining, simulation, and/or optimization.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and determines need for reformulation.
- Interprets results of quantitative models, identifies trends and issues, and develops alternatives to support business objectives.
- Demonstrates ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex information to a variety of audiences and mediums.
- Partners with stakeholders and technologist to implement/automate/operationalize models into day-to-day business decision making. Works with stakeholders to identify business opportunities, goals, or objectives; determines if objectives can be met using an analytical approach and develops hypothesis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field such as Statistics, or equivalent work experience
- Capable of writing efficient and clean codes using R would be preferred.
- Proficiency in Python is an advantage
- Desire to learn new software and technology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable speaking to a large audience
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Initiated, and self-motivated
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)