We are looking for PMO & IT Governance officer for our client which is IT back-office Company.
- PMO: Oversees the overall project portfolio (business IT & core technology projects)
- Provides accurate, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
- Is a orchestrator, and supports the successful delivery of projects involving BRED IT and BRED International banks through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting
- Acts as a reference point for PMO queries - is a source of guidance for project management Methodology/governance
- Monitors quality (time to market, perimeter, costs, delays, documentation etc.)
- Acts as Project Manager on a specific list of projects
- Develops and prepares of general documentation, white papers, processes, and procedures
- Contributes to the preparation of BRED IT Committees (Projects, Quality, Costs, Disaster Recovery)
- Supervises BRED IT level 1 control plan
- Follows up (Internal and External) Audit recommendations.
Financials (in collaboration with Finance department):
- Contributes to budget preparation and follow up (CAPEX/OPEX/Human means)
- Ensures activity reports are accurate, comprehensive and analyzed
- Bachelor’s degree BSc. Computer Science. (Mandatory)
- Good command in English.
- French is a plus.
Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience in related field
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Team player, Open-minded, anticipation and speed adaptation.
- Good relevant technical/programming/business background
- Analytical skills
- Rigor and organization skills are required, whilst working to tight deadlines
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Banking knowledge is a plus.
- Initiative and creative thinking
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)