Our client is the largest producer of organic jasmine rice in the world.
Position: Plant Manager / Production Manager
Salary: THB 100,000 – 120,000
Location: Chiang Rai
- Manage for the entire operations of a manufacturing plant, especially with production, engineering, quality management to ensure they work with efficiency and achieve company's target and KPI and delivery timelines.
- Leverage plant standard and all production processes to align with GMP, Law, energy saving practice and company requirements.
- Establish plan for short & long term to deliver strategies and set KPI with visions, missions and directions.
- Monitor production system to ensure they achieve the plans and targets within timelines with product efficiency and optimization of resources.
- Manage and forecast Plant & Engineering Management division’s expense and capital budget.
- Accountable for corporate safety and environmental compliance responsibility.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Engineering or related field
- 5+ years' plant operations experience in food manufacturing and development process, Rice based products is preferred.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements for operating plants
· Good command in spoken and written English.
· Knowledge in Food Standard, Safety and Regulations
· Able to relocated to Chiang Rai