This Oracle ERP Project Manager role is for a globally leading motor insurance company based in thailand.
- Identify the detail business requirements of users and prepare detailed project plans for meeting those requirements.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive project plan, manage a project’s day-to-day tasks, budget and resources, business and technology owners' expectations, work with vendors and assure quality and milestone dates are being met.
- Manage a team of Business Analysts.
- Prepare and maintain all project documentation such as initiation, delivery plans and budgets.
- Develop reporting documentation as necessary to ensure timely communication and successful delivery of assigned projects.
- Ensure adequate levels of documentation are produced as part of the technical solution.
- Develop and maintain Communication Plans and agree with project members of project plans and related implications.
- Report progress and other management reports on a regular basis.
- Discuss and proposed solution with programmers, other technical staff and end users to ensure its technical viability and to identify any problems.
- Test and propose solution to ensure its effectiveness before final implementation.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Accounting Information or related fields.
- Good understanding and knowledge in Financial & Accounting.
- At least 10 years working experience specifically in developing systems or working in medium or large financial institutions.
- Strong experience in working with leading ERP packages i.e. Oracle (the Oracle financial & accounting module).
- Have knowledge in IT system, database, security and basic data interface.
- Ability to analyze, solve problems, communicate and be good consultants.
- Good English communication skills.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)